While many of you think I have left the blogging arena for good, the truth is that I must have cursed myself with the little comment about eating all of those apples to keep the doctor away. I believe it was only a day after that post that Natalie came down with an upper respiratory infection, which turned into pneumonia. Which led to a couple of very un-happy birthdays and a cancelled Fancy Nancy party. After she recovered we had a few days of normal and then I started feeling rotten and have in fact spent the last five days in bed with pneumonia myself. I believe that I have had to take off 9 days from work in the past month alone, so I might have to start blogging for a living.
I know I have some catching up to do, so be patient. I am only in recovery phase, I still need some time to get my feet (and lungs) back under me again. But there's proof that an apple a day keeping the doctor away is an old wives tale. But all this talk of apples is making a little hungry. Stay tuned.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment