Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday - A Perfect Day!

We started off Saturday by going to the beach with Leslie and Avery and Jacob. We met Sarah and headed over to the beach to soak in the perfect weather. An added bonus for our day was the Chicago Air Show - while we weren't right in the action downtown, we still saw most of the planes, some flying right over us. This one flew so fast that I could barely get it in the shot. Natalie had so much fun playing in the sand and was even brave enough to wade out in the water by herself.
We got home from the beach with just enough time for me to shower, pick up a baby-sitter, and head out to dinner with our friends. We took the train out to Geneva and ate one of the best dinners I have had in a long time. We laughed so much that my stomach was sore on Sunday. Here I am with Anne and Alicia before heading down to the train station.

No comments: