There was swimming and water-sliding and even some sort of slip and slide boogie boarding for the older kids. Natalie got brave enough to go down the waterslide only after dad had changed her out of her swimsuit and into her dress. (This photo is before she went down.)
Here are the adults getting the food ready to go. The evening ended with a bonfire and smores, but Jamie put the camera away before then so this is the best I can do. I hated to miss the fun - it is always such a great time with all of our neighbors. (Note: I have no idea why this section is bold and underlined and can't figure out how to take it away. Please ignore.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I found your site!
Looks like you're doing a good job on the site. I'll check it out more...for now, I better get some sleep!
Here's our site too...not a blog but just a family web-site.
http://web.mac.com/rhoades.family/Site/Welcome.html
Post a Comment