Last night Natalie started crying about 45 minutes after I had put her down. She was crying hard - I could tell something was wrong as I ran up the stairs. When I went into her room, Tubbs (our cat) made a dash out the door and down the stairs. I finally got Natalie to calm down and tell me what was the matter. Here is her story:
"I was just laying here and Tubbs brought my teacups into my bed and I said NO THANK YOU TUBBS, but he just left them here and then they fell back behind my bed and now I can't reach them."
I couldn't help it, I cracked up. Here I thought she had fallen out of bed or Tubbs had bitten her or something terrible had happened. She looked very confused when I laughed. I asked her if she was sure that Tubbs had brought her the teacups, or if maybe she had gotten out of bed and got them for herself. She thought for a minute and then confessed. She said, "Tubbs has paws, not hands. But he was playing with me." I'm sure he is the one who started it. That cat and his tea parties. What is a mom to do???
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tubbs?? What happened to Ivan??
That is the cutest story. Naughty kitty!
I said NO THANK YOU, TUBBS. Tubbs has paws, not hands. HA HA HA!
too funny. thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment