Saturday we got off to a great start by almost getting into a tornado. We were just outside of St. Louis and it got scary very fast. Jamie opened the sunroof and told me to watch the skies above to look for a funnel cloud. We made it safely, but it was really scary for a while.
Saturday night we stayed in our friend Andy's condo inside of this cool old church. We were so grateful that Andy let us stay there.
Wednesday night Jill had the Henleys and Shavers over for dinner. This group has been friends for years - Jamie and Noel since they were four and Jamie and Ashley since they were seven. Here are Noel, Ashley, and Jamie.
Thursday was lots of family time. Here are Memaw and Natalie.
Saturday was the big day! Here are Justin and Jenn with my precious flowergirl. She had so much fun - even though I had to walk her down the aisle. She wouldn't go without me. But the wedding was beautiful - I have never seen Jennifer look so happy. And we are all thrilled to have Justin in the family.
3 comments:
These killed me! I wish I was there. *sniff*
And I also wish I had a condo in an old church.
Stephanie, I knew you'd be jealous that I got to see Jamie & Stacy! When are you going to come home to Arkansas and visit us?
Ditto on the condo in the old church!
Stacy, it was so good to see you and Jamie! Thank you for inviting us. Also, I wish I could go snooping inside your friend's house with the blue suede couch! It looks amazing!
oh man, i wish i knew you HA guys were together on monday. i was in fort smith with my three, visiting my brother. we were so close. not a fun drive from nashville, pk only slept for 11 minutes!!!!!
Post a Comment