Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

These three cuties may say "No pictures please" but I'm thinking they better get used to the attention of the paparazzi. We had a Taco lunch on Sunday after church for "cinco de mayo". Now that I am recording the goings on of our lives, I am starting to realize how many of my activities revolve around eating. Please don't take that as a complaint, it's really just an observation. While the mom's were getting all of the food ready, some of the kids played a rousing game of "Ring around the Jamie". It was so cute that I had to snap a photo. I am continually amazed at my husband's ability to entertain children without having to even make much of an effort. They just flock to him and adore him. It's almost like they can sense that he is one of their own. Or maybe they just know what I know about him. . .that hanging out with him is always super fun.

1 comment:

stephy said...

AWWWWW Ring around the Jamie!