Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tickled Pink

Anyone who knows me knows that I love to laugh. I often laugh at inappropriate times, sometimes inappropriately loud. I usually just can't help myself - a good laugh just makes everything seem well, happier. I think this world is losing the ability to laugh - people are always taking themselves and everything around them so seriously - and that makes me crazy.

So last night was a perfect night in my opinion, because I went to hear a comedienne who was very entertaining and laughter was more than "strongly encouraged" - it was required! On top of a surplus of laughter was the fact that I got to share it with some of my closest friends - Leeanna, Melody, Jenn, and Esther. Laughter, like so many other things in life, is always better when it is shared with friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, brings back memories! I wish that I could have been there this year, it sounds like you had a really good time!