Monday, July 21, 2008

A Baby Shower!

Not sure if I have mentioned it on this blog or not, but I currently have 13 friends who are pregnant! I had to start a spreadsheet to keep up with who was having what and due when and if I had or had not gotten them a gift. It's so fun though - most of my friends are having their first baby, and that makes it even more exciting. This past weekend I went to the shower for my dear friend Sarah. It was wonderful to see her be celebrated in this way and she got lots of fantastic things. Sarah, Leslie and I all worked together a few years back. We had so much fun that they both decided to leave!!! They just couldn't take any more fun. So though we may no longer be co-workers, I'm so glad to say that more importantly, we are still friends. And we're definitely still having fun.

No comments: