Sunday, July 27, 2008
Happy Hour
On Friday afternoon the weather was wonderful. I had just wrapped up a very frustrating afternoon and was delighted to find all of our neighbors congregating outside for a little happy hour fun. The kids rode their bikes and trikes while the adults caught up after a few weeks that were too hot to allow for us to hang around outside chatting.
Natalie, Katie and Ryan are all only a few months apart and will go to school together. Just as I tried to snap a photo of all three of them together a train passed by and I lost Ryan. Taking pictures of three year olds is not as easy as you might think, but when you can capture the moment, like I did here, it is always worth the effort. It really was a Happy Hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee!! I love Garner Ave!!!
Post a Comment