Monday, July 21, 2008

If it's almost 100 it must be Summer!

Ugh - I'm behind again. Blame it on summer. I knew it was in full swing last week when I came down to find the pile of glasses on our table. They seem to be a constant fixture in our lives these days. Oh how long ago that day seems when I rolled my windows down because it was a balmy 30 degrees. The grass is always greener, right?

Speaking of green grass and good things, we made another stop on the International Restaurant tour last week. This time we invaded Thailand and found it to be very rewarding. I love a good curry, and the Panang Curry was perfect. Around the table we had Ranjani, Hazel, Venky, Andy, Nitin and me. We planned out the rest of the year, so stay tuned for more fun to come!

No comments: