If this isn't summer, I don't know what is. Natalie and Moriah sitting in a lawn chair covered in ice cream made for about the cutest thing I have seen in months. They had such a good time, and quite frankly, so did the rest of us. Our class at church had a mid-summer ice cream social and after a day of rain, the weather even cleared up and was nice for us. Everyone enjoyed sitting around catching up and letting the kids run wild. Oh, and trying to guess when Karen is going to have that baby! Any day now!! A perfect excuse to eat more ice cream.
Monday, July 21, 2008
An Ice Cream Party - The fun never ends!
If this isn't summer, I don't know what is. Natalie and Moriah sitting in a lawn chair covered in ice cream made for about the cutest thing I have seen in months. They had such a good time, and quite frankly, so did the rest of us. Our class at church had a mid-summer ice cream social and after a day of rain, the weather even cleared up and was nice for us. Everyone enjoyed sitting around catching up and letting the kids run wild. Oh, and trying to guess when Karen is going to have that baby! Any day now!! A perfect excuse to eat more ice cream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish that we could have come but we had to be at church for a missions thing on Saturday evening. If we had been there you all could have made guesses on when I'm going to have this baby too!
Post a Comment