
Wanna guess where we went this weekend? Natalie and I busted out our cowboy boots for. . surely you figured it out. . .a trip to the county fair!
Here is Natalie with Buttons the clown. I couldn't believe she wasn't scared of him - she asked to have her picture taken.

We went with our friends Jesi and James. Here we all are playing that game where you roll balls to move the horses down the track.

Jamie won the game and Natalie picked out this lovely prize - her new pony that she decided to name Mr. Crackers.

After the game, the fun continued on the merry-go-round for Jamie and Natalie.

Jesi and I chose to ride the more exciting version - my favorite fair ride ever - the Himalaya. This was called something else, but it was just like the ride I remember from when I was a kid. It was so fun - we were laughing (and yes, screaming) through the whole thing. It didn't seem so bad going forwards, but when we went backwards it really got crazy.

This is about how I felt when we got off.

I love the fair - it takes me back to my childhood when we always went to the fair. I told Jamie that I guess I have to admit it's true - you can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment