Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lately, when Natalie is tired she will just put her hands over her eyes. When you ask what is wrong she will say "I'm not talking. I'm out of batteries." She also uses the out of batteries excuse to get out of eating. That and repeated trips to the potty.

I know how she feels about being out of batteries today though. I had all day meetings, and I attended a new class at the Kraft gym during lunch. I knew I was in trouble when I arrived to find that just to participate in the class you needed to get a mat, step, exercise ball, weights, and a jump rope. It went downhill from there, but I did survive. Get out of bed tomorrow. . .it may not happen, but at least I gave it a try. If I can keep going to that AND keep writing on my blog it might be the best year for resolutions EVER. Stay tuned.

No comments: