Sunday, January 27, 2008


On Friday night, Jamie and I got to go downtown for a celebration with my team. We persuaded friends to keep Natalie for the night and headed to the city. We attended the Bulls game (in the super suite!) and had a fantastic catered meal. It was such a fun time, even though the Bulls lost. I'll just be honest and say that I didn't watch one play of the game. We enjoyed our night out and especially our Saturday morning sleeping in! Then we did a little wandering and shopping on Michigan Ave in the snow.










I do think Natalie had as much fun as we did though. She had a sleepover with her friend Moriah. The report was that they were laying in bed talking. We certainly can't imagine what they must have been chatting about, but to her it was a great adventure. So we were all thrilled with our weekend. Here is the view from our hotel room at the Omni (where guests of the Oprah Winfrey show stay!)



No comments: