Sextuplets. When you have been tight the way we have for so many years, there are times when it certainly feels that way. And even though we are all together only one time each year, the days apart melt instantly away as soon as we are all together again. I wish I could explain the sheer joy that I feel when I am with these ladies. Nothing is off limits. No topic, no question. . . nothing is hidden or withheld. They make me laugh harder than anyone else. They love me like no other friends. They know me like no other friends. They are one of my life's greatest blessings.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Sextuplets. When you have been tight the way we have for so many years, there are times when it certainly feels that way. And even though we are all together only one time each year, the days apart melt instantly away as soon as we are all together again. I wish I could explain the sheer joy that I feel when I am with these ladies. Nothing is off limits. No topic, no question. . . nothing is hidden or withheld. They make me laugh harder than anyone else. They love me like no other friends. They know me like no other friends. They are one of my life's greatest blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Can't tell you how much i'm already thinking about Chicago. Maybe next fall would be good? Not sure I can make it more than a year to spring 2009. And i'm enjoying your blog; thanks for sharing your world with us. mk
Looks like you girls had a wonderful weekend! Popi and I are really enjoying hearing about your world. Love, Gigi
Post a Comment