Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Yeah, Yeah, I know. . .it's been a while since my last post. Let a girl have a life here. There really just hasn't been much happening here. And I shouldn't blog while watching American Idol, but if it's going to happen tonight, it has to be now. All I have to say is this. . .what in the world is wrong with Paula? I mean, seriously, has she had a stroke or something?

...This is Jamie interjecting here....tonight Stacy and I were talking about spiritual gifts. I often think that Christians make lots of things that aren't really spiritual gifts into spiritual gifts. That being said, I think mine are awesomeness and humility....

Yeah, (stacy again) we are filling out these surveys about spiritual gifts and we are a hard time nailing down what we are good at and is it a gift or a talent. So I guess if you have any thoughts we'd like to hear them. Only nice comments though. Neither of us has the gift of taking criticism.

Yep, a whole hour has passed and Paula hasn't made one comment that made any sense. If Jamie says "that was pitchy dawg" one more time I'm going to lose it.

3 comments:

steinwaysmile said...

Don't forget -- you're classy.

stephy said...

Spirtual gifts for Stacy:
-Recognizing ridiculousness when she sees it (i.e., Idol judges)
-Buying awesome mattresses
-Calling her little girl's ponytails "ponies" (that's so cute)
-Wearing Chanel makeup (the best)
-Sending rad emails to Stephanie

Spiritual gifts for Jamie:
-Enjoying green lights
-Would rather look at a BMW M3 than at a naked woman
-Doesn't beat his wife

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I think that you have the spiritual gift of encouragement and you are an awesome friend (I don't think friendship is a "spiritual" gift but it is still a gift)!