Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter 2008
Easter brought the arrival of Natalie's new best friend - Lamby. Lamby has already been out for dinner and sang songs with us at bedtime tonight.
Other fun presents on Easter morning.
We had to hunt for eggs inside since there was still snow on the ground. Maybe someday we'll find eggs outside! (I don't think she knows that is an option, we've never been able to do it.)
Fancy Easter dress - when we got home from church she refused to take it off. She LOVES being fancy.
We also had a nice dinner with our friends the McCoys, the Barlows (except Jake who is out shooting flood coverage) and Kapil. It was his first American Easter, so we went all out with the casseroles and dessert. The kids were all wild, but we still had a great time. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture. Just imagine mounds of food and lots of laughs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lamby! Being fancy! I loved those two things.
That's so cute! Madeline loves her "fancy" dresses too. She is always asking to wear them to school.
Post a Comment