My girlfriends told me that when they think about me at work, they always picture me sitting at a big conference table. While that is pretty accurate, I thought I would help them out with some details. So welcome to my work life.
Here is the main building (where my area is located):

Here's my cube - where I spend the least amount of time each day. You can also see my super-serious work glasses - don't they make me look smart?
Here is where I spend the majority of my time - the "Bunker". Here's a shot of my team hard at work. (My thanks to them for agreeing to be in this photo.)

I took about 15 other pictures, but Jamie won't let me post them for fear that someone will know too much about my day and try to kill me or that my "company" will fire me for disclosing something too private. If you are super curious, you can come over and I'll show them to you in person. As long as you promise not to kill me.
1 comment:
You look incredibly smart Stacy! Thanks for the view into your life and "The Bunker"! I promise not to kill you if I get to see the rest of the pictures.
Post a Comment