Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kicking Off St. Pats

On Friday, Natalie's class started celebrating St. Patrick's Day. They made these awesome hats and then chased a leprechaun. They didn't catch him, but they did find his pot of gold! When I got there Natalie was so excited and ran across the room screaming "I found the pot of gold! I found the pot of gold!" I asked her where she found it and she said "Under the toy lid." I thought she said "under the toilet". Luckily it was in the toy chest. . .I knew I could trust the teacher not to put it in the bathroom.

We also kicked off our celebration at work on Friday by going out for "Irish food." Most Fridays we go out for some different ethnicity. . .we call it the International Restaurant Tour. We have been for Indian, Mediterranean, Japanese, and now Irish (the closest I can come to sharing my own ethnic background with my team.) We already have plans for more, so stay tuned for my pictures. Here is a snapshot of our Irish feast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy to me! Maybe I need to eat dinner!