Tonight we tried to play telephone with Natalie. Jamie whispered something to her and she came over to me and shouted "I don't want you to pee."
Laughter abounded. Jamie tried again. This time I got "Don't worry about what to eat!"
Hmm. . .closer, but still not it. Instead of telling you, I'll let you guess what Jamie was trying to communicate to me.
Here's the teeth story - which needs to be prefaced by telling you that back in early February Natalie learned about teeth at school and made a set of false teeth where the teeth were made from marshmallows. She loved them and we have kept them because she is so proud.
This morning I went into her bedroom and she said, "There's nothing in my mouth."
Nice.
Me: Natalie, what are you chewing on?
Natalie: Nothing mommy, see? (she opened her mouth very wide)
Me: Natalie, what have you been chewing on?
Natalie: Nothing. (a couple of quiet moments pass)
Natalie: I wasn't chewing on a marshmallow.
Me: Natalie, did you eat one of your teeth?
Natalie: It just fell off.
Me: Did it go into your tummy?
Natalie: It went to my toes, it will help them grow. (she thinks food goes all the way to your toes.)
Lesson Learned: your kid can eat a marshmallow that has been sitting out for a month and still manage to not puke. luckily she only ate the top part and didn't get any glue, but still. Disgusting. It was quite a day.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SO awesome!
Post a Comment