Thursday, April 03, 2008

Another Stop on the Tour

Oh yeah. . .another stop on the International Restaurant Tour. Today it was Korean BBQ. This was a totally new cuisine for me. It was definitely different, but it was good. It mixed foods that I would not have put together, but it worked. I even took a tiny taste of the hot sauce. . .and survived! This is what I ate. . .I think it was called Be Bap Bip.


Here's our group for this stop - Sunil, Nitin, Andy, Venky, Hazel and me. This lovely picture is what we get for asking someone to take our picture who barely spoke English. Someone on our team couldn't go because he had to attend a "Lunch and Learn" session. I'll be honest when I say that I have learned more during these international lunches than I have in any meeting I have attended in a long time. And we have lots of fun too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! You should try Indian/Pakistani sometime! Of course, we would have to figure out how I could come along...

digging a hole to China said...

you make work look so fun. i'm envious.