Friday, April 18, 2008

A Surprise

Since September my team has rarely had a meeting that didn't involve the use of the phrase "we need to be sure we are comparing apples to apples." And we have all been working so hard that I decided it was time for some fun. So yesterday I scheduled a "surprise" meeting during lunch and brought in my game Apples to Apples for us to play. That and apple pie.
We had so much fun. Each round Sunil proclaimed "Here is the winner" as he threw his card in. And each round when Kapil's card was not chosen he begged the judge to "please reconsider your choice." But despite their best efforts, Hazel took the prize as winner!

Some of you have commented on how much fun I have at work, and I have to say that it is what you make it. I am just lucky enough to work with some fantastic people who are always in for fun!

2 comments:

Diane Thompson said...

Stacy...I definitely think you get the trait of surprising folks from your Dad. He has a way of making people feel special that surpasses anyone I've ever met!

Love you,
Gigi

digging a hole to China said...

may i come work for you??
mk