Saturday, April 26, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Ah delays, they never are fun but we must endure them. I have encountered a major delay in adding some fun posts to this blog due to some technical difficulties with my laptop. So posting now requires me to use Jamie's computer and that is really asking a lot. So hang tight, I haven't given up my blogging resolve.

I can tell spring has arrived because all of a sudden my calendar is booked. Friends are calling for cook outs, picnics are planned, trips to the zoo and the arboretum are being discussed. It's like we are coming out of hibernation. I was trying to book dinner with one of my good friends and between our schedules we were almost looking at June. I had forgotten what spring does to me. It is an under-appreciated season in my life. It almost feels as if my soul is awakening as the flowers start to bloom and the temperature begins to rise. Winter was just a long delay, but we did endure it, and this Spring was worth the wait.

Hopefully you will feel the same when I am able to catch up with my posts.

No comments: