
Jamie has known Joby longer than he has known me. After 10+ years of marriage, that still feels a little strange. But even when we were just dating, Joby took me in called me his friend too. He even called me sister a time or two (we are both only children, so he was like the brother I didn't have.) We have vacationed together and done ridiculous things together. They have done LOTS of ridiculous things together. And even though he only lives down in the city, we don't see him as often as we would like. But from the second he stepped through the door he and Jamie were right back in 1995. We have had the chance to catch up with lots of our "old" friends lately. Each experience is a reminder of what good friends are really about. . .time means nothing to friendship. When it is real, it only gets sweeter. Just like Jamie and Joby.
1 comment:
Almost? Are you kidding? I am famous, I've made the Bell blog. It was good to see you guys.
Post a Comment