Yep, He's HUGE! Someone asked if that ball of fur in a previous photo could possibly have been a cat. And it is indeed! Ivan (a.k.a. Tubbs) is our 8 year old Russian Blue kitty and Natalie's very best friend. When I started taking these pictures of him, he seemed to enjoy posing so I took a few. Trust me, when we had a Great Dane living here, he didn't seem this big.

Head to Toe.

Weighing in tonight at a whopping 17 1/2 lbs.

This is the last one, Jamie says if I post too many people might think I am one of those weird cat ladies. Just trying to show how big he really is though!
3 comments:
One of those weird cat ladies! heehee
Lolly wants a kitty so bad but even a cat is too high-maintenance for me.
wow. calvin is 16.3 lbs. (the long-haired dachshund) i bet your cat could take him. thanks for posting.
That's ok, I'm one of those weird cat ladies and it isn't all that bad!
Post a Comment