
Yesterday was "Pajama Party" at Natalie's school. She got to wear her nightgown and slippers and take a toy. They watched an Elmo movie and even got to eat popcorn! It was SO Exciting! Natalie did have a hard time understanding why mommy and daddy couldn't wear their pajamas to work since she was wearing hers to school. I asked her what she thought we did at work all day and here is what she said, "Umm, I guess you take a nap. And have circle time. And play outside. And hear stories. And sometimes do art." I started to correct her, but then realized that I do spend half of my day in circle time or story time. And Jamie does art almost all the time. So I guess she is sort of right. Now if only I could figure out nap time.
I've been playing around with music a lot lately. Last night I was working on a CD of "Songs I would want on a desert island" and Jamie and I were talking about our favorite albums. Here is what we came up with. Jamie: The Joshua Tree, Led Zepplin 4, and OK Computer (Radiohead)
Stacy: August and Everything After (Counting Crows), The Garden State Soundtrack, Rush of Blood to the Head (Coldplay) Just thought I would share. It was a big discussion.
1 comment:
ummmm, is that a cat? need more photos of that please.
Post a Comment